Thursday, September 29, 2016

Our sister's travel

Hello! 

Today I'm briefly tell you about my last vacation: it was a travel with my sister to Europe, in fact, we already come back to Chile because we were out since the first week of September. We wished for so long travel together and go there, that after almost a year of planning, we finally had our opportunity.

We visited Rome and Athens, two very incredible cities; but I think that our most interesting destination and the place that we most enjoyed, was Turkey. We saw a lot of beautiful landscapes, mosque, monuments and craftwork; but the people, their culture and history were one of the most amazing things that we knew. It's a very different place, an unic combination between the oriental and occidental culture; besides the recent and complex events in the country, we decided to go anyway and I can say that was the correct decision and was totally worth it. Definitely we learned a lot in many ways and we appreciated all the experience, surely we’ll remember it forever and we hope, one day, can return. 

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic experience to share with your sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! I really would like to know Turkey, it is definitely an interesting place to know

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing places! I wish to know them too. The medieterranean countrys have to many stories to know, that maybe one single life is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh! you are very lucky,I desire travel for Europe some day ;)

    ReplyDelete