Thursday, December 1, 2016

An ambition


It's hard for me think about a personal ambition, maybe because I don't have a big one in this moment of my life. But today I have one simple goal, I don't know if it's an ambition in the whole meaning, but my "next step" for me now, it's finish my career. I'm in my last semester, so I'm really excited to finish. Don't get me wrong, I like very much sociology and I can see my self doing this in the future; it's only that I think it's more fun for me work as a sociologist than being a student of sociology. All my friends say to me that in the future I will change my mind, because study "it was more easy"... Maybe, but for now I only want to finish the career and start to do other things and win some experience working as a sociologist. 

I don't know if I have someone or something that inspired this "ambition", but if I'm studying this it's because I like it, it make sense to me, I want to contribute with something useful for people, and that's the purpose and the motor of why I'm doing this and why I want to finish my career soon.

Oh, and if one day I have lots of money, I would like to have my own refuge for abandoned animals in the street. I think that they're so alone and it needs a lot of help... I think that I could do a good contribution with that. Well, that it's a big ambition I think.

2 comments:


  1. OHH !! Being on the verge of finishing the university is a really very exciting moment, I hope all your process ends very well: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same goal!!
    we will achieve our objectives!

    ReplyDelete