Thursday, November 10, 2016

Out of shape

When I was little, maybe I was ten years old, I joined to the basketball female team of my school. I was looking something fun to do in my afternoons, so I thought maybe basketball was a great idea. And it really was. I liked a lot this sport and the dinamic of the game, so I continued practicing untill I was sixteen years old. At first, it was very hard develop my coordination with the ball, but with practice, I must say modestly, that I become in a really good player. We went to a lot of games with others schools and championships, once we got the third place, we were very proud of us because our school it's not so big and not so good at to sports either.

I really like it play basketball, it were very energetic afternoons and we have fun playing between us. Then I have to drop it for personal issues, and since then I never have practiced again. Currently, I tried to go to the university team practice, but after so many years I feel totally out of shape haha. And it's true, even I feel very old (I know, sounds crazy) and lazy, not with the same energy. Maybe someday I will return to basketball, but today I'm looking another sport activity more light for wake up my muscles again. I was thinking about a kind of dancing, I really like it too and I think it's a very good exercise :)

4 comments:

  1. I also practiced basketball at school. It is a nice sport. I couldn't play today, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I practiced basketball too in the school and i had a lot of fund with it. But i left it when i left the school and when i try to return i feel the same that you, the time pass more fast that my body can remember. I wish you good luck with your practice in dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i also played basketball too ! wait no, that's a lie, but sounds really fun haha. Maybe you should try joga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! that entertaining, the basketball is a good sport :)

    ReplyDelete