Thursday, October 27, 2016

Job I would like to have

Besides of the things I want to do in the future as a sociologist, I would like to have my own cafeteria or restaurant of vegetarian food, and work there. Also, it's not my idea, it's a family dream we have with my mom and my sister. Maybe I would work as a waitress, in the cash registrer or helping in the kitchen, I don't know, it's only a dream but we really want, someday, have our own business. 

We want to have it, first because we are vegetarians so we love the food and all the combinations and meals that you would taste (and it is not boring at all, just in case you wonder haha); also we -me and my mom at least- really enojoy cook and do it together. But, another reason about I would like to work in this, it's because if we have success, we'll have an economic support for my mom and her future, as you know, retirement pensions in Chile are awful. If we have someday, our own business, we will need qualities or skills, for example, we'll have to have knowledge about cooking and vegetarian food... But my mom knows a lot about that, so we are ready with this. Also, we'll have to be good at with numers and maths, have a good memory for the clients order if we want to work for own selves... It's a lot of work, actually. But I think that it's a beautiful dream, and we would have the satisfaction of work as independent, and we would give another good place to eat to vegetarian people, they would have more options, but also, it would be a good place for every body who want eat tasty and know more about vegetarianism.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like an amazing job to have! And I think you should defenitely do it! Besides, it seems your mom knows a lot of cool vegetarian recipes. And I would definetely go eat there!

    ReplyDelete