Thursday, October 6, 2016

A special present

For my seventeen birthday I received a beautiful present. It was in a day of school, so in my classroom my six best friends had prepare a surprise for me with baloons, confetti and stuffs like that. But the best part was when they gave me a big handmade cube with all the faces decorated by themselves, each one of my friends dedicated me one face, so everyone had a personal message for me and a personal stamp with the caracteristics of every person who wrote to me.  

The cube is very colorful: has stickers, color papers, drawings, some of them have relief... It's very funny. That's why I like it very much, but also because it's a handmade present (I love the handmade presents), my friends took the time to do it so I appreciate that; and mostly beacause the things they said for wishing to me a happy birthday, where very beautiful. Obviously I still have it, it's in a shelf next to my desk, so you can see it from every point of my room; makes me remember nice memories with all of them.   

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Once in high school, my friends unlocked my personal locker (each student had a locker) and put many balloons with personal messages and confetti... And took away my bag and things, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really lovely present. And an even nicer memory :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, the teen years will always be the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice present to get on your birhtday :) And I agree, handmead gifts are the best! I think it means a lot when someone you love gives you something made only for you hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really lovely gift. I think the same about the handmade things, they have time and feelings inside of them, being what it becomes in something very special.

    I hope that you can receive more gifts like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best presents are these that are made with love. Nice memory!

    ReplyDelete