Thursday, October 13, 2016

My very good friend

I have the fortune to have three best friends, but today I'm going to talk about one of them: her name is Antonia. I met her in our school when we was eight years old, she was our new classmate because she is from Quillota and in that time her dad came to work to Santiago, so she and her family came to live here too. At first I didn't like her at all, I thought that she wasn't a friendly person; but then I realised that she was a very nice girl, so inmediatly we became friends untill today. 

We share a lot of experiences, we grown up together so we have been in the life of each other for all the importants moments, she is a very good friend. Since we were childs he have many things in common: to both of us liked to dance, when we had ten or eleven years old, he joined to a folcloric dance class in our school; we listened the same music, and then, we were in the same elective classes of the Humanist Area of the high school. Perhaps our interests today may have changed, but we still thinking similar and sharing the same values about our friendship: the care for each other, be present for the other, the trust, and a long etc.

I'm very lucky beacause she is studying in this campus just like me, so in some ocassions when our schedule coincide, we have lunch together or sometimes, we simply see us walking over there and talk for a while; it's very nice. However, we have less time now because the university than the time we had in the school, so I didn't see her very much just I would like to. Maybe the time could pass between us, but when we see each other nothing have changed and we still being a very good friends, and that's a very cool thing. 

2 comments:

  1. You are very lucky!!! Nice friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend also studies in our campus, which is very convenient because you can use the spare time in between classes to have a good conversation. Sounds like a really nice friendship :)

    ReplyDelete